1. Getting Started – Treatment will be given based on when you are ready for personal change.
2. Services Offered – Help will be available to you at all steps of your treatment, including case management, psychiatric services, nursing services, substance abuse counseling, mental health counseling, help with finding and keeping employment and housing.
3. Meeting Location – Meetings will take place at your home, in the community, or where you choose.
4. Coaching – The IDDT team will provide help with setting your goals and help you see change and success. It will also help you identify what keeps you from reaching your goals.
5. Substance Use Counseling – IDDT will teach how to remain in recovery, skills to live by, and identifying triggers and ways to keep from having a setback.